Thursday 14 July 2016

Summer Holidays

Summer holidays come only once in a year. They are the holidays which everyone looks forward to.It is the time for respite for the children as well as the parents.An escape from the summer heat.
We all look forward to them.I counted the days left for the summer vacations to start. It meant for me getting up late and eating a lavish breakfast,something which I missed during my school days.The days were filled with excitement as I explored the possibilities of playing indoor games and of course my favorite video games.My mother cooked special dishes for me and every day was a treat for me.As the evening set in I used to go to the park with my friends and we would spend time either playing football or just strolling in the cool shade of the numerous trees.We then used to come back home and after dinner would watch the Tv along with my parents. It used to be the best part of the day as we sat together sharing jokes and laughing together.Now there is no school for me but the memories of the summer holidays is still fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment